is a small, portable flashlight with an exquisite design, solid structure, powerful performance and beautiful titanium finish.
Powered by one CR123A battery, the V10R-U2 generates up to 190 Lumens.
Utilizing SUNWAYMAN's signature Magnetic Control System (MCS), combined with the brand-new variable output circuit, users can select any brightness desired from 1 to 190 lumens.
The exquisite and compact design and structure, combined with the intelligent and easy-to-use user interface makes the SUNWAYMAN V10R-U2 an ideal lighting tool for every-day-carry, outdoor activities and to take with you on the road.
● CREE XM-L U2 LED, with a lifetime of up to 50,000 hours;
● Digital Sensor Magnetic Control system, Infinite Variable Output Switch- slightly twist the Rotator Ring from left to right for Min to Max output.
Max: 190 Lumens (2 hrs) (480 Lumens using 16340 rechargeable battery)
Min: 1 Lumen (35 hrs)
● Constant current circuit, constant output
● Uses one 3V CR123A battery (Lithium)
● High quality reflector maintains both great throw distance and spread with an ideal beam pattern
● Dimension: 82.8 mm (length) x 23.2mm (head diameter)
● Weight: 46g（battery excluded）
● Aerospace-grade Aluminum Alloy
● Military Specification Type III hard anodized body
● Waterproof, in accordance with IPX-8 standard
● Ultra-clear toughened glass lens resists scratches and impacts
● Tail stand capable - can be used as a candle
● Accessories: metal clip, O-ring, rubber cap, lanyard