The Preon P0
Your ultra-compact every day carry flashlight, redefined. Streamlined to only two modes, this tiny flood-type companion contains an integrated magnet in its flat end for hands-free convenience.
The Preon P0 has an all flood beam that covers a wide area.
Preon P0 Specifications:
- LED: CREE XPE
- Max Output: 25 Out-the-front (OTF) lumens
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Lens: Optical-grade glass lens with anti-reflective coating on both sides
- Water resistance: IPX-8
- Battery: One AAA, included. Please do not use lithium-ion cells in the Preon P0 as it will destroy the light (see voltage range to select acceptable batteries for this light).
- Operating voltage range: 1.0V - 1.5V
- Two Output Modes:
Low: .24 OTF Lumens, 120 hours
High: 25 OTF Lumens, 1.5 hours
Length: 2.2 inches
Diameter: 0.5 inches
Weight: 0.46 ounces
- Split-ring for keychain attachment
- One AAA battery
Operating your Preon P0 is simple.
Insert the battery with the positive side (+) toward the head.
To turn it on, tighten the bezel (head) fully.
The Preon P0 will turn on when the bezel is tightened, and turn off when the bezel is loosened.
To switch between High and Low output, turn the Preon P0 off and then on again within 1 second.
If the Preon P0 is turned off for 2 seconds or longer, it will revert back to Low.