The Aeon Flashlight
Brilliant by Design
The ultra-small Aeon is the result of several years of product engineering in an effort to produce the most useful lighting tool for a wide range of uses.
A precise execution of practicality, useability, and durability have produced a flashlight small in size, elegant in design, and useful in practice.
Only 2.15" by 0.7" small, shorter than your average pack of gum, the Aeon is tiny enough to fit just about anywhere, and since it fits just about anywhere, it will be there to provide illumination when you need it most.
- Sapphire Window for Enhanced Strength and Scratch Resistance
- Parabolic Reflector for Long Distance Illumination
- R2 Flux Bin CREE XR-E XLamp LED 114 Lumens Minimum Output on High, 50,000 Hours of Performance, Essentially Indestructible and Never Needs to be Replaced
- 6061-T6 Aerospace Grade Aluminum Construction with Brass Innards
- MilSpec Type III Hard Anodizing (Natural, Black)
- Chemkote Interior for Enhanced Corrosion Resistance
- O-Ring Seals at All Junctions Weatherproof
- Gold Plated Circuit Contacts
- 18.5mm in Diameter by 55mm Short
- 1.5 Ounces / 43 Grams Weight
Fully Regulated Two-State DC-DC Converter - 1:30 Runtime on High Mode, 40 Hour Runtime on Low Mode off a single CR2. Twist Activation.
Made in USA
In addition to the standard Hardcoat Aluminum model detailed above, we also offer a model made out of solid CP Grade II Titanium bar stock.
Virtually indestructible, highly resistant to corrosion, and with the highest strength-to-weight ratio of any metal on Earth.
An Aeon made from Titanium is truly the ultimate in durability and performance for a flashlight seeing frequent use in the most demanding of circumstances.
We also have a couple made of Stainless Steel.
*Sorry, No discounts or coupons on this limited product